Two Day Bushcraft Courses
The 2-day course offers all the elements of the 1-day course whilst expanding on the core skills in greater depth. You will experience a night around your own campfire amongst friends and enthusiasts alike with the sights and sounds of the forest around you, sleeping under your own shelter or in the spectacular Tipi (depending on the site used).
The course incorporates the following elements
- Knife skills - Introduction to the bushcraft knife and saw, its uses including basic carving and cutting skills
- Shelter building - constructing a bivvy shelter (Day 1) and natural shelter (Day 2)
- Traditional fire making techniques - learning to use a fire-steel / flint and steel with a variety of tinders. Also including wet weather techniques and an introduction to fire by friction
- Backcountry cooking – preparation of fish and other campfire foods, including natural cooking apparatus / techniques
- Sourcing materials and uses - collecting tinder and identifying appropriate materials for various uses
- Water - sourcing and purification techniques.
Prices include one overnight.
We use various sites for our Bushcraft courses. the site will be determined once booking is placed.
Single sex courses are available, both Ladies Only and Men Only.
Please note: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
September 18 Saturday
Bushcraft Canoe Trail
This 2-day expedition takes you on a journey into the wilderness; winding through the backwaters of the Norfolk Broads, accompanied by a night under the stars. This course combines canoeing and bushcraft to create the perfect adventure weekend suitable for all experience levels.
Minimum Age 10 years.
Vouchers can be exchanged for any Bushcraft Canoe Trail
activity. For more voucher options and our gift voucher terms & conditions please visit our Gift Vouchers page
If you require any further details or would like to talk about other dates,
please do not hesitate to contact us either by email info@TheCanoeMan.com or on 07873 748408